This is an archive of Peter's weekly online TV series, Talking with Tatchell. It was broadcast in 2007 on 18doughtystreet.com.
You can view them at http://www.youtube.com/user/tatchellpeter
All these news and current affairs programmes can be watched on demand 24/7.
Scroll down to see the detailed programme summaries below but click on the above link to find and watch the desired programme. The links below are only 5 minute previews, whereas the full 30 minute episodes of Talking with Tatchell can be found on YouTube.
- >One to one with Peter Tatchell
- >Safe, clean water is a human right
- >Do fascists have a right to free speech?
- >Indonesia - democracy without justice
- >Saudi tyrant is not welcome
- >Labour's subversion of liberty
- >Iraq oil grab by the West
- >Elect the Lords - extend democracy, end patronage
- >Hands off the people of Iran
- >War is a crime against children
- >Britain's corrupt voting system
- >Labour versus the unions? - Brendan Barber of the TUC
- >Britain's asylum shame
- >Cannabis - reclassification or decriminalisation?
- >Ethnic cleansing of Arabs in Iran
- >Jamaica - homophobia, murder music and free speech
- >Gordon Brown - change? What change?
- >Prison isn't working
- >Gordon Brown's great nuclear con trick
- >Baluchistan freedom struggle - Pakistan colludes with Taliban
- >The global resurgence of religious intolerance
- >Somaliland - An African and Muslim success story
- >Iraq descends into clericalism and barbarism
- >Monarchy v Democracy - time for an elected Head of State?
- >Russia's war against Chechnya - self-determination denied
- >Is multiculturalism subverting human rights?
- >Sian Berry - Green Party candidate for London Mayor
- >Gordon Brown - the good, the bad, the ugly
- >Women - still the second sex?
- >John McDonnell MP - Labour leadership contender
- >The BNP's secret plan for apartheid in Britain
- >Zimbabwe's students resist Mugabe's tyranny
- >British democracy isn't working
- >Animal research is poor science
- >Iraq - Occupation, privatisation, theocracy and death squads
- >Solar power is the future of global energy provision and security
- >Iran - regime change from within?
- >Russia's flawed and failing democracy
- >ID cards and the surveillance state
- >West Papua's fight for freedom
- >Are the Greens the new Left?
- >The rise of the religious right in the UK
- >Is Uganda fit to host the Commonwealth Summit?